Internet Marketing Tips & Tricks

Internet Marketing Tips & Tricks
Internet Marketing Tips & Tricks

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

List Of Subliminal Messages from Top Self Help Books

List Of Subliminal Messages from Top Self Help Books

 

Have you ever read one of those hugely popular self help books that developed positive thinking? You can get quite a bunch of benefits from adding such books to your reading list. These books are designed not only to help you realize and change yourself in a manner you are fully conscious of. They also help you subconsciously by filling your head with powerful positive thoughts and words.

 

Here are some of the most helpful and powerful subliminal messages you can get from some of the most popular self help books of today.

 

1. The Power of Self-Coaching: The Five Essential Steps to Creating the Life You Want

 

Joseph Luciani's top-rating self help book helps people take control of their own lives. The self help book is written like a guide and is targeted to people who are going through emotional difficulties on their quest for genuine happiness.

 

Based on the gist of the book, these are the messages you can take from it:

 

·         I choose only happy thoughts and feelings.

·         I am creative.

·         I am an intellectual person.

·         I have the potential to live the rich and rewarding life I want.

 

2. Healing Your Emotional Self

 

A top-rater on online shopping sites, Healing Your Emotional Self by Beverly Engel is designed for those who need to overcome problems that affect their self-esteem. The book helps people who have been through negative experiences to overcome their shame and self-criticism so they can achieve contentment in themselves. It also leans more towards the female reader than the male one.

 

The book can help you focus on these positive thoughts:

 

·         I am my own person.

·         I am not affected by how others treat me.

·         I can provide for myself.

·         I am independent, physically and emotionally.

·         I nurture myself.

·         I set my own limits.

·         I accept myself.

·         I can become the person I am meant to be.

 

3. Learning to Love Yourself: Finding Your Self Worth

 

This simple no-nonsense book from Sharon Wegscheider-Cruse helps readers take the surprisingly difficult journey towards self-love. The book helps the reader to identify the self-defeating messages they have come to live by. Through the identification and elimination of these messages, the book guides the reader to choosing positive changes to apply to their lives.

 

The book can help you make major realizations such as:

 

I love myself.

I will focus on my strengths.

I choose how to view myself.

 

4. Self Matters: Creating Your Life from the Inside Out

 

Another bestselling self help book from Dr. Phil McGraw, Self Matters is a powerful book that helps the busy person of the 21st century identify the superficial matters that have come to dominate most people's lives nowadays. These superficial matters, according to the book, are also matters that seep away the true worth from people's lives.

 

The book is so helpful because it takes readers on a close examination of all the aspects of their lives on a daily basis. This book can help you realize some of the strongest, life-changing messages you can apply to enrich your life:

 

I choose my own path.

I create my own life.

I create life from my thoughts.

I choose powerful, positive thoughts.

I choose to spend my time wisely.

 

Nelson Berry is the Pioneer of Subliminal Messages Videos and Subliminal MP3s Audio Subliminal Messages Online. Valued at $160, click for 4 Free Subliminal Messages!

No comments:

Post a Comment